|Cape of Distant Worlds|
Cape of Distant Worlds (Usually called 'Cape'.) is one of the most important maps of the game. It has a sandy base, and stretches for long, with lines of Crystals. It's most important feature is that on it's sides, portals to created/downloaded Custom Maps appear. The total number of portals one can reach without flying is 28, however, they can go on forever out of the map's boundary.
The Cape is a very long island with a sandy base full of rocks and palm trees, and has a rising slope that finally reaches an huge rock cliff. In FeralHeart+, there is a huge crystal at the end of it. Smaller crystals line up the island, like a runway. There is a portal to Fluorite Plains (Or Ficho Caverns in FH+) surrounded by two crystals.
- Some players use the rock cliff as a diving board.
- If one was to fall off the edge, he/she has to swim back to the sandy base to get back on land.
- Or he/she could try to fly from the surface of water if they have wings.
- Sometimes, portals get duplicated and placed on the map.
- This map seems to have the most people who speak languages other than English.
|Fluorite Plains | Bonfire Island | Lonely Cave | Ficho Tunnel | Cape of Distant Worlds | Temple of Dreams | South Pole | Atlantis | Last Cave | Ascension Island | Sky's Rim|
|Bonfire Island | Ficho Caverns | Cape of Distant Worlds | Temple of Dreams | Watermill | Endless Plains|